Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Castle Corona, by Sharon Creech


After a thief has been spotted, the entire castle and royal household is in an uproar trying to figure out what was stolen.
Meanwhile, down in the village, two orphans see the thief drop something. A leather pouch. The contents are strange, and don't seem to be anything of value. But they know it is important.

This book is one of my all-time favorites! A wonderful mystery, with funny characters and wonderful main characters. I have listened to the audio countless times; the audio is twice as good as the book. Jennifer Wiltsie, the narrator, does fantastic voices, and has a wonderful voice in between all the dialogue.
The ending to the story is very satisfying; my only problem with the book is there were several awesome characters that did not come into the story as much as I wanted them to.
I can not sing of the praises of this book enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment