Friday, September 13, 2013

June in Seattle

I know our trip to Seattle was a long time ago, but I really wanted to get some of the good pictures labeled.

 Camille and I in our new hats from Celeste that she brought back from South America
 This is the best picture ever!
 Because Grandma and Grandpa were moving, we had to take down all the pictures from their 6,000 square foot house and wrap all the big ones. We wrapped 70 pictures all together, with 100 in all!
Here are all the wrapped pictures in the front entryway
A silly picture by the gum wall
Down on the waterfront
 Some good pictures of the Tickle Monster, Mary and Frubert and I. Of course, Camille is the one squished in the upper picture
 A really awesome picture of my friends and I; and just to end on a weird note, here is a picture of my Grandma's empty fridge, which my parents thought was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment